Monday, April 30, 2007

Added a link, for starters

Added a new link... KB. So that I'll remember to go visit over there... so far I like it.

Still nothing interesting going on in my head.

Every morning, I get up about 6:30, shower, and get my 5 yr. old up about 7. Then I feed him, get his clothes out. Dry my hair, get my clothes on. Get him bundled up and leave for school about 7:36. Then I drive to work. Get here about 8:30. Meeting at 9am every day..So this morning, my wife was up - she was up all night. So, this morning, as I leave, she tells me that she wants me to come back after dropping the kiddo off and "do" her, and to help feed the baby.

Sheesh! Now, I love sex... and sex with her is a-maze-ing... but I have to get to work for the 9am meeting, which I miss half the time because of domestic issues I can't avoid. So this morning, I said I really couldn't come back for either one, sorry, and I rushed out the door to get the older one to school on time.

I called her later, while driving to work, but she was mad.
"I love you."
"You sure don't show it."
"Hey, I've missed a lot of these meetings, and I need to be there."
"Not my problem."

Wow, thanks honey! No, really! By making it my problem, she made it my solution... so my decision to not go home and help her with the female ejaculation and an orgasm is not her problem! It's my problem, and I solved it. Case closed.

Now I just need to do something special for her very soon... uh oh! Valentines day is coming and I've made no plans yet!!! Think, think, think.... suggestions anyone?